How can you register?
Anyone interested in conveniently accessing their statement from the registers can utilize kolikmam.cz, but they must be a registered user. Registration is a mandatory condition, as statements contain sensitive personal data and it is necessary to verify the identity of the applicant. You can register with kolikmam.cz in the following ways.
1. COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION FORM
You first need to fill in the registration form. We have forms available online or in PDF. If you have a foreign nationality, you need to send an application that has an officially verified signature, it means that you must fill in the PDF form HERE.
- the online version of the form can be found HERE. If you fill out the online form, we will send you the contracts by post so you can sign them.
- PDF versions of the registration forms can be found HERE. You can send them by data box or post, and we will return the contracts to you via the same channel.
- You can also complete the registration form in person at the Client Center and finalise the registration process while you wait.
2. WE WILL SEND YOU A CONTRACT TO SIGN
Due to sensitive personal information, we need to verify your identity. Based on the completed form, we will send you the contracts via the same channel through which you sent us the PDF registration application.
- BY POST – We will send the contract directly to you by registered mail. Czech Post employees will verify your identity. Then send one of the signed contracts to us using the reply envelope that came with the contracts we had sent you.
- DATA BOX (R4QDCBE) – If you had sent us a data message with a registration request, we will send you the contracts to be signed by a data box. You must be the owner of this data box. If you are a legal entity, and not one of the partners or executive directors, we will send the contracts back to you by post in order to comply with the condition of verifying the identity of the applicant.
3. RETURN OF THE SIGNED AGREEMENT AND ACCOUNT ACTIVATION
As soon as we receive the contracts signed by you, we will send you verification data by e‑mail for the first login to the portal. The registration process may seem complicated, but keep in mind that this primarily protects your personal information.