Article 1 Introductory Provisions
1. CRIF CZ operates the Internet portal "kolikmam.cz" ("Internet portal") at the Internet address www.kolikmam.cz, through a web interface ("Web interface www.kolikmam.cz"), within which it offers products and services to end users. CRIF CZ also provides the following entities with Client Centre services, which are provided to a User with whom it has concluded an agreement for the provision and use of a user account www.kolikmam.cz ("User Account Agreement") or to another natural person who is provided services by CRIF CZ without concluding of this agreement (collectively "User"):
a. CBCB - Czech Banking Credit Bureau, a.s., ID No.: 261 99 696, with registered office at Štětkova 1638/18, Nusle, 140 00 Prague 4, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, file number B 6735 ("CBCB"), which operates the "Banking Customer Information Register" or "CIBR", which is a common database of data created on the basis of information provided by banks to each other on contractual (credit) relations between banks and their customers.
b. association CNCB - Czech Non-Banking Credit Bureau, z.s.p.o, ID NO: 712 36 384, with its registered office at Štětkova 1638/18, Nusle, 140 00 Prague 4, registered in the Federal Register, kept by the Municipal Court in Prague, file number L 58499 ("CNCB"), which operates the "Non-Banking Client Information Register" or "NBCIR", which is a common database of data created on the basis of information provided to each other by lending entities (mainly leasing companies, consumer credit companies, factoring companies, including some banks);
c. CRIF - Register of Payment Information s.r.o., company ID No.: 057 75 809, with registered office at Štětkova 1638/18, Nusle, 140 00 Prague 4, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, File No. C 268784 ("REPI"), which operates the "REPI Register", which is a common database of data created on the basis of information provided by sellers to each other as defined by the Consumer Protection Act;
2. These Terms and Conditions govern the mutual rights and obligations of the User who wishes to register and use the user interface on the 3rd level domain client.kolikmam.cz ("User Account") and through it have access to the services or products of CRIF CZ resulting from the User Account Agreement, or a User who makes a one-off purchase of services or products without registration to the Internet portal in the environment of the public e-shop on the 3rd order domain eshop.kolikmam.cz ("e-shop"), which is defined in Article 4 below.
Article 2 User Account
1. User account is a non-public part of the Internet portal, which is reserved for a specific User, which is used for ordering individual products or services offered through the Internet portal. To access the User Account, a unique username and password ("Access Data") is required. One User may only have access to a single User Account.
2. The User is not entitled to allow third parties to use the User Account.
3. The User is obliged to keep the Access Data confidential, not to pass these on, and not to disclose these to third parties, and acknowledges that CRIF CZ is not liable for any breach of this obligation by the User. If the Access Data is lost or the User discovers that his Access Data has been misused by a third party, he is obliged to immediately inform CRIF CZ, which will block such Access Data and issue the User with new Access Data, namely a password.
4. The User has the possibility to view the history of his/her actions within the User Account through the User Account, e.g. completed orders of products and/or services, password recovery, etc. In this way, the User has access to the transaction history, payment history, time-limited archive of CIBR, NBCIR, MůjKredit, REPI extracts, and extracts from the Central Register of Executions ordered online, with the exception of orders of CIBR, NBCIR, MůjKredit and REPI extracts sent to the User by mail, cash on delivery, data box or e-mail.
5. The User acknowledges that the User Account may not be available continuously, especially with regard to the necessary maintenance of the Internet Portal, hardware and software equipment of CRIF CZ, individual subsystems, or third parties (e.g. payment gateways, etc.).
Section 3 Application for User Account, Access Data, and Conclusion of User Account Agreement
1. The User Account will be established for the User on the basis of an application for the establishment of a User Account and for sending the Access Data ("Application for Access Data"), which will be filled in completely and correctly and delivered to CRIF CZ online via an electronic form by verifying the identity using the User's bank identity, the data box information system or in paper form.
2. The User is obliged to provide only his/her own, correct, true, complete, and accurate data in the Access Data Request filled in by the User or obtained through his/her bank identity, as well as when ordering products and services through the User Account. The User has to update the personal identification data provided in the Access Data Request or obtained through the Bank Identity and within the User Account in person at the Client Centre, through the postal service provider (by mail) with a certified signature or by data box, whenever they change. The User's contact details can be updated via the User Account. The personal identification and contact details provided by the User in the Access Data Request or obtained through the bank identity, within the User Account and when ordering products and services through the User Account, are considered to be correct by CRIF CZ.
3. CRIF CZ will register the User on the basis of the User's personal data obtained through the User's bank identity or the User's completely and correctly filled out Access Data Application, generate the User's Access Data for the User and prepare a draft User Account Agreement and deliver everything, except for the conclusion of the User Account Agreement in the Client Centre, to the User in the manner specified here https://kolikmam.cz/jak-se-registrovat. The registration and delivery of the Access Data and the draft User Account Agreement shall be provided free of charge to the User.
4. The user account will be activated if the following conditions are met simultaneously:
a. CRIF CZ received the User Account Agreement signed by the User within 90 days from the date on which the User was sent the draft User Account Agreement,
b. The User has made the first login to the Web interface www.kolikmam.cz within 180 days from the delivery of the signed CRIF CZ User Account Agreement ("Activation Period").
5. Except as provided in paragraph 6 of this Article, the User is entitled to withdraw from the User Account Agreement without giving any reason within fourteen days of its conclusion. The withdrawal shall be effective on the date of delivery of a written copy thereof to the address of the registered office of CRIF CZ.
6. The User shall not be entitled to withdraw from the User Account Agreement within fourteen days of its conclusion in the event that a service or product in the form of digital content has already been delivered to the User through the User Account by CRIF CZ within this period, and not on a tangible medium.
7. If the Activation Deadline has expired in vain, i.e. the User has not activated his/her User Account within this period, CRIF CZ will cancel the User Account. In case the User would like to make use of the possibilities of the User Account, he/she must deliver a new Access Data Request to CRIF CZ.
Article 4 E-shop
1. The e-shop is a public part of the Internet portal, which is used for ordering individual products or services offered through the Internet portal even without access to the User Account.
2. When purchasing without registering to the Internet portal, the User receives one-time purchased services or products without the possibility to view the history of his/her actions within the User account, e.g. the realized orders of products and services, etc.
3. The User acknowledges that the public e-shop may not be available continuously, especially with regard to the necessary maintenance of the Internet portal, hardware and software equipment of CRIF CZ, individual subsystems, or third parties (e.g. payment gateways or bank identities, etc.).
Article 5 Services in the User Account and e-shop
The following services can be purchased in the Internet Portal User Account or its public e-shop:
a. CIBR Register extracts / NBCIR Register extracts / Joint CIBR/NBCIR extract / REPI Register extracts
b. MůjKredit multi-source extract
c. NetAgent - a service focused on cybercrime
d. Extracts from the Central Register of Executions [ GTC CEE]
e. The Kolikmam365 package, which includes the following services:
· Four times joint CIBR/NBCIR extract - User can take it at any time during the subscription period
· Annual subscription to the „Hlídám si, kolik mám“ service in both CIBR/NBCIR Registers
· Current overview - an up-to-date overview of key information from CIBR/NBCIR, including a comparison with the previous month
Ad a. Extracts from the CIBR, NBCIR, and REPI Registers
At the User's request, CRIF CZ will provide an extract from the CIBR / NBCIR / REPI database (the "Extract"). The User may submit a request for the provision of an Extract (the "Request") via his/her User Account. The User is responsible for ensuring that the Personal Data is complete, correct, and true. If CRIF CZ determines that the information provided to it with the Request is not complete, true and/or correct, it shall promptly notify the User and shall have the right to reject the User's Request. The User may request that the Extract be provided in electronic form (in PDF format signed electronically in accordance with specific legislation) and/or in paper form. The electronic Extract will be delivered to the User online to his User Account or at the time of a single purchase in the interface of the public e-shop or via the data mailbox information system (data mailbox). The delivery of the paper Extract shall be arranged by CRIF CZ through the holder of the postal licence (by post) to the User's own hands or it shall be delivered to the User in person at the Client Centre. In case the User has chosen to send the Extract by post or by data box, the Extract will be delivered to the User upon payment of the relevant fee according to the valid price list. The Extract contains structured information about the User contained and processed in the CIBR / NBCIR / REPI in accordance with the Information Memorandum of the respective Registry.
If the User discovers that the Extract contains false or inaccurate data, he/she is entitled to inform CBCB, CNCB, or REPI of this fact and to request CBCB, CNCB, or REPI to correct such data through the Client Centre. Such discovery does not entitle the User to return the Extract to CRIF CZ , nor does it give rise to a claim by the User for a refund of the Extract fee paid.
It is possible to obtain a common extract from the CIBR and NBCIR Registers, which contains merged information from both registers.
Ad b. Multi-source Extract MůjKredit
1. The User may submit an application for the provision of a MůjKredit Extract via his User Account ("Application for the provision of a MůjKredit Extract") or via the public e-shop. The MůjKredit Extract is a multi-source extract that contains the result of the verification of personal data in the various sources to which the Application for the provision of a MůjKredit Extract is sent, namely:
a. CBCB, CNCB, REPI
b. Central Register of Executions
c. Ministry of the Interior of the Czech Republic
d. Internal database CRIF CZ, where it is verified whether the address is located at a virtual address or the address of the Municipal Authority, or whether the natural person is also a natural person doing business, whether he is the owner of a company or a statutory body.
2. Together with the Request for provision of the MůjKredit Extract, the User's identification data as provided in the User's account profile or as provided by the User during a one-time purchase in a public e-shop will be submitted. The User is responsible for ensuring that this information is complete, correct, and true.
3. If CRIF CZ finds that the information provided with the Application for the provision of a MůjKredit Extract is not complete, true and/or correct, it shall immediately inform the User thereof and shall have the right to reject the Application for the provision of a MůjKredit Extract.
4. The MůjKredit Extract will be provided in one of the two forms chosen by the User (electronic or paper).
5. The electronic MůjKredit Extract will be delivered to the User online to his User Account or via the public e-shop or via the data mailbox information system. The delivery of the paper MůjKredit Extract shall be arranged by CRIF CZ through the holder of the postal licence (by post) to the User's own hands or it shall be delivered to the User in person at the Client Centre. In case the User has chosen the paper form of the MůjKredit Extract, the MůjKredit Extract will be delivered to him/her against payment of a fee (the parcel will be sent by cash on delivery).
6. If the User discovers that the MůjKredit Extract contains false or inaccurate data, he/she is entitled to inform CRIF CZ of this fact and request CRIF CZ to correct such data. Such a discovery does not entitle the User to return the MůjKredit Extract back to CRIF CZ and does not give rise to the User's right to a refund of the fee paid for the MůjKredit Extract.
7. In order to notify the discovery of false or inaccurate data in parts of the MůjKredit Extract originating from CIBR, NBCIR, or REPI sources and to request their correction, the User is obliged to use the "Request for Correction" form and deliver it personally or electronically to CRIF CZ.
8. The request for correction must be completely, correctly, and truthfully filled in and signed by the User. If the request concerns the correction of the User's personal data, it must be accompanied by the User's certified signature if sent by post.
9. CRIF CZ shall respond to the User's Request for Correction within one month from the date on which received the Request for Correction in the manner specified by the User in the Request for Correction.
Ad c. NetAgent service
1. The NetAgent service is a service provided by CRIF CZ to the User via the User Account, by email or SMS message, the subject of which is the comparison of personal, contact, and financial data: title, name, surname, maiden name, nationality, type of personal document, personal document number, birth number, gender, date of birth, country and place of birth, permanent address, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number, bank account, credit card number, IBAN ("NetAgent Service Personal Data") with the database of misused data. The NetAgent Service is also subject to monitoring of the NetAgent Service Personal Data in the Internet environment (i.e., a worldwide system of interconnected computer networks) in order to prevent the misuse of personal identity for credit fraud and other unfair and illegal activities leading to the misuse of the NetAgent Service Personal Data provided by the User to CRIF CZ for the purpose of providing the NetAgent Service through the online form when ordering the NetAgent Service, whereby the User is responsible for its accuracy, truthfulness, completeness, and timeliness.
2. The NetAgent service is provided to the User separately for a period of twelve months from the order. The User will be notified by SMS, email or in the User's account client area that an event has been captured over the User's monitored data or that there has been a change in that data since it was last provided to the User ("NetAgent Service Output"). In order to be notified whether there has been a change to the information in the NetAgent Service Output since the activation of the Kolikmam365 package or since the last NetAgent Service Output was provided, it is not necessary for the User to place another order for the provision of the NetAgent Service during the term of the Kolikmam365 subscription.
3. The NetAgent Service Output contains information about whether the NetAgent Service Personal Data is in the misuse database and also monitors and notifies the User if there has been a change since the NetAgent Service Output was last provided to the User.
4. The NetAgent Service extract is not provided in paper form. CRIF CZ does not have information about who has misused the User's Personal Data of the NetAgent Service, therefore it is not able to provide it to the User.
Ad e. Kolikmam365 service package
The Kolikmam365 service package is a prepaid service provided for a period of twelve months from the date of order only within the User Account to registered Users. The package consists of the following services:
· Current overview - an up-to-date overview of key information from CIBR/NBCIR, including a comparison with the previous month;
· Quadruple joint CIBR/NBCIR extract - User can take it in his User Account at any time during the subscription period
· Annual subscription to the “Hlídám si, kolik mám” service in both CIBR/NBCIR Registers
The scoring is an algorithm that runs a calculation over a joint CIBR/NBCIR extract and evaluates the credit history. The result is a value ranging from 166 - 652, which is divided into five basic categories based on an expert model: very risky, poor, good, very good, and excellent. By increasing the score we mean lower riskiness (achieving more points), by decreasing the score we mean higher riskiness (achieving fewer points) of the consumer. The rating is a graphical representation of the consumer's repayment behavior compared to that of other borrowers in the CIBR and NBCIR registers, in the same region and age group.
“Hlídám si, kolik mám” service is available only as part of the Kolikmam365 package and is therefore provided to the User for a period of twelve months from the date of activation of the Kolikmam365 package. The service is aimed at protecting the User from misuse of his/her identity for credit fraud and also allows the User to be alerted in case any of the following situations arise in CIBR or NBCIR, by SMS, email, or in the User Account of the Web Interface www.kolikmam.cz:
a) a new application to the CIBR or NBCIR is submitted on behalf of the User by the bank or the creditor entity because a new contractual (credit) relationship is concluded with the User or the bank or creditor entity has already concluded a contract with the User;
(b) overdue repayment of an installment product (mortgage, building society loan, installment credit card, hire purchase, personal, consumer, investment, and operating loans, etc.);
(c) negative status of the type - paid off, write-off, judicial recovery, sale to a third party, insurance claim, terminated contract with the object of financing withdrawn, not withdrawn, not found;
d) change of contract phase - in the case of contractual relations (contracts) where the application becomes an existing contract, an existing contract is terminated or terminated early upon repayment of consumer or other credit, etc.;
e) archiving of the contract - informing about archiving of information in CIBR, respectively NBCIR, after the expiry of a period of four years from the termination of the contractual relationship between the User and the bank (or creditor entity), or if the contract with the User has not been concluded, then such requests are being archived after the expiry of a period of one year, or six months in the case of NBCIR, from the date of the User's request for the conclusion of the relevant contract.
Section 6 Changing Access Data, Updating Data, and Cancellation of User Account
1. The User is entitled to change his password for access to the User Account at any time. The change can be made via a special online form available within the User Account.
2. The User is obliged to update the data provided in the Access Data Request and within the User Account whenever it changes.
Updating the mandatory items of the Access Data Request (except for the e-mail address, landline, mobile phone number, number, and type of personal document, permanent address, and correspondence address) is possible only in person at the Client Centre, in writing in the form of a request with an officially verified signature sent through the postal service provider (by post) or by data box.
3. CRIF CZ, as the operator of the Internet portal, may cancel the User Account, in particular in the following cases:
a. The User shall request the cancellation of the User Account in writing,
b. The User breaches its obligations under the User Account Agreement, incl. Terms and Conditions,
c. The User has not activated the User Account in accordance with Article 3, paragraph 4. of the Terms and Conditions.
1. The protection of the personal data of the User, who is a natural person, is provided in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
2. CRIF CZ will process the following personal data of the User: name, surname, nationality, type of personal document, personal document number, birth number, gender, date of birth, place of birth, residential address, e-mail address, telephone number ("Personal Data").
CRIF CZ also processes data on the User's birth number; according to the current legislation, it is possible to use the birth number only on the basis of prior consent. The User is not obliged by law to provide such consent. However, the birth number, together with other data about the User, forms a unique complex of data that serves to reliably identify the User's person in the Internet portal and effectively prevents possible confusion with another person registered in the Internet portal. Therefore, the provision of the User's birth number is considered an important prerequisite for the User's data to be included in the database of the Internet Portal and processed effectively within it. For this reason, the User will be asked to consent to the use of his/her birth number when concluding the User Account Agreement. For the handling of the User's birth number within the Internet portal, including the purpose, time, and method of its processing, security issues, etc., what is stated in other parts of these Terms and Conditions applies in full.
3. The legal basis for the processing of Personal Data in the Internet Portal is (a) the performance of a contract to which the User is a party or the implementation of measures taken prior to the conclusion of the contract and (b) consent to the processing of personal data in the case where the birth number of a natural person is processed and consent in the case of sending information and commercial communications by the Registries. In connection with the conclusion of the User Account Agreement, the use of the User Account, and the services and/or products offered through the Internet Portal or its public e-shop, CRIF CZ will process Personal Data for the following purposes:
a. the exercise of rights and obligations under the User Account Agreement,
b. implementation and support of orders for services and/or products provided by CRIF CZ,
c. sending information and commercial communications to the User.
4. CRIF CZ, as the administrator of the Personal Data for the aforementioned purposes, also entrusts CRIF S.P.A., with its registered office at Via Mario Fantin 13, 40131 Bologna, Italy ("CRIF"), as the processor and to perform certain activities related to the administration of the Internet portal for CRIF CZ on the basis of a contractual relationship.
5. The User acknowledges that he/she is obliged to provide his/her Personal Data (during registration, in his/her User Account, when placing an order from the Web interface www.kolikmam.cz) correctly and truthfully and that he/she is obliged to inform CRIF CZ without undue delay about any change in his/her Personal Data.
6. The User confirms that the Personal Data provided is accurate and that he/she has been informed that this is a voluntary provision of Personal Data.
7. CRIF CZ may entrust a third party as a processor to process the User's Personal Data. The User's Personal Data will not be transferred to third parties without the User's prior consent. This is without prejudice to paragraphs 4 and 5 above.
8. Personal data will be processed for the purposes set out above for the duration of the User Account Agreement and for the period of further three years starting with its termination.
9. Personal data will be processed in electronic form in an automated manner or in paper form in a non-automated manner.
10. CRIF CZ represents and warrants that all entities involved have taken appropriate measures to prevent unauthorized or accidental access to, alteration, destruction, or loss of, unauthorized transfer of, unauthorized processing of, or another misuse of the User's Personal Data.
These measures are in particular:
a. transmission of information over private lines to prevent unauthorized access to information.
b. encryption of data during the transmission of information.
11. The processing of information on the Internet Portal does not involve the transfer of Personal Data outside the European Union.
12. The Client Centre serves as a contact point where the User can address requests related to the processing of Personal Data in the Internet Portal. In particular, the Client Centre provides the following services to the User:
· informs the User about the data processed on the Internet portal (in accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation);
· serves as a place for the User to submit requests for information on what data is processed on the Internet portal;
· serves as a place to submit any complaints or comments from the User in connection with inaccurate data processed in the Internet portal;
· serves as a place to exercise other rights of the User arising from the General Data Protection Regulation, e.g. issuing copies of processed personal data for the Registries or other rights of the User in accordance with the Information Memorandum of the relevant Registry (these are different documents than those listed in paragraph 13 below).
13. On the basis of the obligations set out in the Regulation, the User shall have the rights arising from the relevant provisions of the Regulation. These rights can be exercised by the registered User through a form in the environment of his User Account or by mail, data box, e-mail, or in person at the Client Centre in relation to the CIBR, NBCIR, REPI, and Internet portal databases:
Right of access to personal data: The User has the right to request CRIF CZ to confirm whether Personal Data is actually processed by CRIF CZ and if so, the User has the right to access the Personal Data and the specified information. In such case, CRIF CZ shall provide the User with a copy of the Personal Data processed in the form of an extract from the requested database.
Right to correction: The User has the right to have CRIF CZ correct without undue delay inaccurate Personal Data processed about the User within the Internet portal or to have it corrected in the source databases CIBR, NBCIR, or REPI. The User also has the right to complete incomplete Personal Data, including by providing an additional declaration.
Right to erasure ("right to be forgotten"): The User has the right to have the Personal Data erased by CRIF CZ without undue delay if one of the grounds set out in the General Data Protection Regulation (e.g. because the Personal Data processing is not necessary for the purposes set out or because the processing is unlawful).
The right to restriction of processing: the User has the right to have CRIF CZ restrict the processing of Personal Data if one of the grounds provided for in the General Data Protection Regulation (e.g. because of the inaccuracy of the Personal Data processed or the unlawfulness of its processing).
The right to data portability, i.e. the right to obtain Personal Data (relating to the User, provided by the User to CRIF CZ, in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format) and the right to transfer such data to another controller without being prevented by CRIF CZ.
Right to lodge a complaint: if the User believes that the processing of Personal Data in the Internet portal database or another source database CIBR, NBCIR, or REPI violates the relevant legislation, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation, the User may address his/her complaint to: the Office for Personal Data Protection, Pplk. Sochor 27, 170 00 Prague 7, www.uoou.cz
The requested information and documents and/or information on the measures taken shall be provided by CRIF CZ to the User without undue delay, but no later than one month from the date of receipt of the User's request. In some cases, however, this period may be extended, of which CRIF CZ shall inform the User. If it is not possible to comply with the User's request, CRIF CZ will inform the User of this fact and the reasons, including the User's other rights (the right to lodge a complaint and the right to judicial protection).
If necessary, CRIF CZ is entitled to ask the User for additional information to confirm his/her identity in connection with his/her request. If CRIF CZ cannot establish the User's identity, it cannot, as a rule, comply with the User's request.
The User may exercise the aforementioned rights free of charge. If the requests made are manifestly unreasonable or inappropriate, in particular, because they are repetitive, CRIF CZ may demand a reasonable fee from the User or may refuse to comply with the User's request.
14. For reasons relating to a particular situation, the User has the right to object at any time to the processing of Personal Data concerning him or her. CRIF CZ shall no longer process the Personal Data unless the User can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the User's interests or rights and freedoms or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims. With regard to the procedure for exercising the right to object, the rules set out above for the exercise of other rights shall apply equally.
15. If the User fails to resolve his/her issue by submitting the form in the User Account or through the Client Centre, he/she may also contact the CRIF CZ Data Protection Officer via email@example.com.
Article 8 Common and final provisions
1. The User acknowledges that the software and other components of the Web interface www.kolikmam.cz are protected by Act No. 121/2000 Coll., on Copyright, on Rights Related to Copyright, and on Amendments to Certain Acts, as amended. The User undertakes not to carry out any activity that could enable him or third parties to interfere with or make unauthorized use of the software or other components of the Web interface www.kolikmam.cz.
2. When using the Web interface www.kolikmam.cz, the User is not entitled to use mechanisms, software, or other procedures that could have a negative impact on the operation of the Web interface www.kolikmam.cz. The User may use the Web Interface www.kolikmam.cz only to the extent that is not detrimental to the rights of other users of CRIF CZ and that is consistent with its purpose.
3. The User acknowledges that CRIF CZ shall not be liable for errors resulting from the intervention of third parties in the Internet portal or as a result of the use of the Internet portal contrary to its purpose.
4. CRIF CZ archives the Terms and Conditions in electronic form. The User Account Agreement is archived in paper form if it was signed in person, by mail, or via data boxes. In case the Agreement was signed online via the so-called banking identity, the Agreement is archived electronically.
5. The Terms and Conditions are an integral part of the Agreement. The Contract and the Terms and Conditions are drawn up in the Czech language.
6. If the relationship arising from the User Account Agreement contains an international element, the parties agree that the relationship shall be governed by Czech law.
7. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is or becomes invalid or ineffective, the invalid provision shall be replaced by a provision whose meaning is as close as possible to the invalid provision. The invalidity or ineffectiveness of one provision shall not affect the validity of the other provisions. CRIF CZ reserves the right to unilaterally change the wording of the Terms and Conditions, which will be notified to the User by a message sent to the e-mail address specified in the User Account Agreement no later than fifteen days before the effective date of the change of the Terms and Conditions. In the event that the User does not agree with the change of the Terms and Conditions, the User is entitled to terminate the User Account Agreement by giving one month's notice. This does not affect the rights and obligations that arose during the period of effectiveness of the previous version of the Terms. Amendments to the User Account Agreement shall be in writing.
Article 9 Entity for out-of-court dispute resolution
1. In the event of a dispute arising from the www.kolikmam.cz User Account Agreement that cannot be resolved by mutual agreement, the User may submit a proposal for the out-of-court resolution of such dispute to the consumer dispute resolution body, which is the Czech Trade Inspection Authority, Central Inspectorate - ADR Department, Štěpánská 15, 120 00 Prague 2, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, website: www.adr.coi.cz.
2. The user can also use the online dispute resolution platform set up by the European Commission at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
Article 10 Contact details of the Client Centre
Contact details of the Client Centre:
a. E-mail: email@example.com;
b. Telephone: 844 111 777
c. Address: Štětkova 1638/18, Prague 4, 140 00
 In accordance with Act No. 300/2008 Coll., on Electronic Acts and Authorised Conversion of Documents, as amended.