- After logging in to the kolikmam.cz portal, select the type of statement you require.
- Payment will be made online by credit card or fast bank transfer (GP WEBPAY, PayU).
- After payment, you will immediately receive a REPI statement as a PDF file.
- In case of any questions you can contact the Client Center operators via the portal.
- The fastest way to obtain a REPI report is a personal visit to the CRIF Client Center, where you can book a time for your visit and pre-fill the application in advance.
- Alternatively, you can fill in the application electronically at the kiosk during your personal visit.
- Don't forget to bring a valid ID, preferably your ID card.
- After verifying your identity and all of your details, Client Center operators will issue you the requested statement.
- An application for a statement may also be submitted by sending the PDF application form by electronic mail to email@example.com.
- The Client Center accepts electronic queries for statements that are signed using a guaranteed electronic signature that’s based on a qualified certificate issued by an accredited certification service provider.
- If the application sent by e‑mail does not contain an electronic certificate, then only a handwritten signature will be accepted. In this case, the statement will be sent via cash on delivery, at the expense of the applicant, in order to comply with the condition of identity verification.
- If you are a foreign national, the signature on the application must be officially verified.
- If you are the owner of a data box, you can send a completed PDF query for the statement.
- We will then send you a payment link to the email specified in the application, with postage for sending the data message added to the price of the statement.
- After paying via the payment link, the statement will be prepared and sent to your data box.
1. We will deliver the REPI statement to you by post, after filling in the electronic application. The application form is available HERE. You can also attach attachments to the application.
2. If you have a foreign nationality, you can also fill in the electronic application HERE. The signature on the application must be officially verified, you can now upload it as a scan file – the attached document must be of good quality and legible.
3. We will send the statement back to you by cash on delivery, but only to postal addresses in the Czech Republic and Slovakia (postage is charged according to the valid tariffs of the Czech Post) in order to verify the identity of the applicant.